31.12.07

I Put Papaya There

Yup, yup. Workin' on New Year's Eve. This is awesome -- nobody is here except for me and a handful of random secretaries. And since the bosses are gone, I'd say the saying "when the cat's away, the mouse will play" certainly applies.

In my case, it means re-watching favorites on YouTube and catching up on world news. There's a lot I could say about this gem of a video (i.e. how awesome it is to have a multicolored dance sequence on a misty mountainside, or how problematic it is that I enjoy watching videos that are only funny because of their non-Western foreignness), but I'd prefer to let the clip speak for itself...

1 comment:

day said...

My favorite parts of that little nugget of joy are the constant costume changes... although the jacket from the initial outfit is just SO pimp...