4.3.08

In Case You Want To Know What I Do For Fun...

Some people have alcoholism. I think I may have developed a debilitating addiction to this game. I'd say it's definitely a healthier obsession, both for my liver and my brain!

Colleen (my roommie), Ben (her BF) and I are in this epic competition to see who can accomplish it first. Currently, we're all about tied around the mid-teens. For some odd reason, I always seem to repeatedly forget the same few countries: Fiji, Bahrain, Samoa, and - inexplicably - Belgium. (Pierre Englebert would never forgive me for that... clearly I was not a worthy enough advisee of Pomona's IR God.) That said, I've developed the tremendous skill of correctly spelling Liechtenstein and Kyrgyzstan correctly on the first try -- I always was a bit partial for words spelled with abnormal amounts of Ks and Ys ...


UPDATE: As of March 13, 2008, I now have it down to two countries remaining: damn those forgettable Marshall and Solomon Islands...

No comments: