18.6.08

Done and DONE!!


LSAT = out of my life. Booyeah.


I am slightly overwhelmed at the prospect of having more free time than I know what to do with, now that the 1.5 months of studying are behind me. Finally I can rid myself of the guilt complex that I had every time I would go to happy hour, thinking "damn, I should be reviewing right now...".


I think I shall fill the time drinking heavily. And riding the sweet new bike. And perhaps just sitting on my butt. Doing crossword puzzles.
I realized when I was back home in Denver that living in DC seems to bring out the Type-A side of my personality. Ick. While that was all well and good for making me very diligent about studying, I think my summer goal is to totally decompress and get back to the pattern of SoCal slackerdom I cultivated to perfection at Pomona.

No comments: