2.6.08

Two Weeks and Counting!!

I was doing some LSAT prep last night, and stumbled across this review question:

"Which one of the following persons might not be spoken of favorably on the LSAT?

A. An Eskimo priest
B. A Mexican sculptor
C. a female activist
D. a white Protestant businessman
E. an African environmentalist"

No, I didn't make that up, and no, I don't think it's a joke. Not that it isn't true -- the LSAT is notorious for its self-conscious efforts to be PC -- but come on. Seriously?! If you don't have the common sense to figure that one out without a practice question, then you don't deserve to be a lawyer in the first place. Just my two cents.

Speaking of the LSAT, it is two weeks away from today. That is both terrifying and amazingly exciting. Either way, precisely fourteen days from this EXACT MOMENT, I will be recovering from the four hours of testing by going to the Indigo Girls concert in the Denver Botanic Gardens. I can imagine it now... drinking a bottle of wine single-handedly, staring at the expansive Western sky, and forgetting that I ever learned what a contrapositive was. Ah, now that's the life.

Two more weeks and counting... 

(As yes, I do realize that being uber-pumped for the IG concert makes me a 15-year old lesbian. At least I won't get made fun of on the LSAT!!)

2 comments:

day said...

<(As yes, I do realize that being uber-pumped for the IG concert makes me a 15-year old lesbian. At least I won't get made fun of on the LSAT!!)>

Holy shit, that's funny! Good luck on the test; are you going to take the opportunity to squeeze in some high altitude training?? ;-)

hope all is well!

Unknown said...

i'm going with african environmentalist. what's the answer?